Is your hair damaged? Does your hair split and break? Is your hair thinning and you wish you could reverse hair loss? Are you ready to get healthy, thick hair?
Are you ready to know the secret to healthy, strong, more manageable, smooth hair? If you are ready to have thick hair naturally, hair that is shiny, sleek, grows longer and faster, then there are just a few easy steps to take.
First, you will need to discontinue use of store bought shampoo and conditioners. Store bought shampoo contain destructive chemicals that strip moisture and natural oils from your hair, corrode and corrupt hair follicles, carry offending chemicals deeper into the core of the hair shaft to cause further deterioration and even permanent damage to the follicle leading to premature hair loss.
Now to the devastated hair add a conditioner which is filled with a silicone (petrochemical) or wax (many) to coat the hair shaft, to cause the hair to feel smooth and manageable. Since your hair is now coated, it feels soft so you don’t realize that is as ravaged as it truly is. This soft hair is not your real hair; it is a silicone coating is made from crude oil by product. If you were to feel your actual hair, you would be shocked. Lemon SEA & Honey Shampoo was designed to incorporate a large number of benefits for repairing, healing, restoring nutrients for soft, silky smooth hair that will grow long, fast and strong. Giving you thick hair naturally.
Most common causes of premature or excessive hair loss are age, medical conditions, hormones, medications and vitamin deficiencies.
- Vitamin deficiencies will also cause hair to become dry and dull
- Kelp helps new hair growth by replacing B vitamins. B vitamins help to increase metabolism, which promotes hair growth.
- Helps new hair growth by encouraging cell growth and division,
- Calcium and magnesium levels help prevent hair loss.
- Contains kelp, can build cells, maintain hormonal balance and use protein in the body optimally. (zinc deficiency causes hair loss).
- Deficiency in amino acid l-lycine can lead to hair loss. Kelp contains laminaria angustata
- Used in shampoo and conditioners, kelp helps strengthen hair, provide nourishment, promote hair growth, protect from damage.
- Kelp is rich in laminaria angustata which promotes hair growth and also thickens hair by encouraging the growth of the outer sheath of the hair follicles
All of our shampoo bars have a surprising rich lather for not using surfactants, tallow or other animal products or palm oil. Lemon SEA & Honey will leave your smooth hair soft, manageable, well conditioned and healthy.
#HealthyStrongHair #LongShinyHair #StrongLongHair