Showing 19–20 of 20 results
not rated $11.49 Add to bag
Mechanic, Cook & Gardener; Hand Cleanser
Do you need your hands to work? Is your paycheck dependent on your hands being able to perform? You certainly dont need them to be covered in red dry skin, cracked, split, infections starting in cuts.That is why we created Mechanic Scrubbing Cleanser. This is a tough working, deep cleaning, stain and odor removing and skin protecting cleanser that does not use harsh chemicals, solvents or abrasives that remove your skin without doing much to the stains. Developed for the the mechanic, works for everyone. If you are a mechanic, or live with one, until now you did not have an enviable choice for cleaning your hands. You had the choice of either split, red dry skin, or permanent odors, grease & oil staining your skin. Mechanic Scrubbing Cleanser keeps you from having to choose either. A safe and healthy option that does not just clean your skin, it will get your skin clean. No more red dry skin. Just healthy clean skin, without the harsh stripping cleansers and solvents that made living with stained skin preferable. You need your hands to work and be workable. That requires well conditioned skin. Mechanic Scrubbing Cleanser guarantees your skin will be healthy and well conditioned. Which helps your ability to use them as you need to. We worked with 2 mechanic shops to get this soap to be the way it needed to be. Both shops are filled with mechanics amazed at how great their hands feel, clean they look and healthy the skin has become. [tabs] [tab title="key attributes of ingredients"]
- Has a natural swelling ability that is retained throughout its use
- Capable of absorbing 7-10 times its own weight in water
- Swells up to 18 times its dry volume
- Contains over 70 trace minerals
- #1 healing clay for both internal and external
- Draws in toxin to be absorbed
- Has a negative charge compensated for by adsorbing a cation on either the interior or exterior of the molecule
- Cations are positively charged ions such as many environmental toxins, including heavy metals
- Removes excess hydrogen from cell to allow oxygenation
- Toxin releases attached minerals for body to absorb
- Helps to eliminate toxic burdens on our bodies from pollutants and many dangerous chemicals that contaminate our blood streams and cells.
- Removes toxins and impurities from inside the bodyU
- When used internally, maintain structural integrity, not break down
- Pass whole, through the GI tract, absorbing toxins and poisons out
- Both the clay and absorbed toxin eliminated together
- Pull toxins out through the skin when applied on skin, or used in a clay, detox bath.
- Swell up like a sponge when mixed with water, drawing to itself and binding the impurities through electrical attraction.
- Found highly effective in killing MRSA, Salmonella, E. Coli and others
- Very effective against irritations, blemishes, insect bites, cuts, itching and burns
- Calms itching from eczema, psoriasis and chicken pox
not rated $13.78 Add to bag
Soothe & Smooth, Mild Exfoliation
Now you don't have to suffer with itchy skin, no matter if you are looking at dry heat and air conditioning or if your skin becomes worse during winter. You are sure to find relief from dry patchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis plaques or other flaky, patchy dry skin conditions.How can you get around the discomfort of weather related skin conditions? First thing you need to do restore the health of your skin. Luckily, it is easy to rebuild healthy skin, if you have the right tools. Healthy skin must be properly cleaned, removing deep down particles, impurities and dirt from within pores in a gentle manner that does not cause damage to skin. Do you want to avoid dry winter skin, worsening of dry patchy skin conditions and spend your winter enjoying smooth comfortable skin that is healthy? If your skin has been depleted of any nutrients, these will need to be restored. Along with lacking moisture and the natural barrier function that allows proper oxygen flow and toxin elimination must be rebuilt. Then, it is a good idea to incorporate elements that will combat and protect against future damage. This will help you to protect your skin from the harsh, cold and damaging climate. If you have been dreading the winter weather and the dry winter skin that you know comes with it, this is your chance to take control and protect your skin. [tabs] [tab title="key attributes of ingredients"]
- Removes dead skin cells
- Helps restore skin from irritation, redness, soothes,
- Relieves dryness, and relieves insect stings, rashes and eczema.
- Full of polysaccharides that leave a protective moisturizing film on skin that protects against dryness and also many *lubricating fats that are very moisturizing.
- Contains defense building proteins that maintain skins natural barrier function.
- Wonderful pore cleanser, due to the saponins contained in it.
- Saponins are natural cleansers that gently remove dirt and oil from pores
- French Green Clay, Green Illite Clay is made up of iron oxides and decomposed plant matter,
- Works well with all skin types
- Rich in anti-oxidants, fights damaging effects of free radicals that cause premature ageing
- 100% natural bio-organic material used by European spas for slimming, remineralizing and draining
- Removes dead skin cells(exfoliation), unclog pores,
- Helps clear problem skin
- Useful as a spot treatment on skin eruptions
- Many swear by its detoxification properties for removing impurities, toxins, excessive oils.
- Contains micro-molecules for effective absorption
- Many claim that it is a powerful cellulite reducer(unsupported by science)
- Contains micro- & macro-minerals, montmorillonite, rich in algae, and other valuable elements that include: mineral oxides, potassium, dolomite, silica, magnesium, calcium, selenium, manganese, phosphorous, silicon and copper.
- Revitalizes skin,
- Stimulates circulation
- Strengthens & tones skin tissue
- Minimizes pore size
- Get smooth skin, healthy skin