Acne Prone Skin
Showing 10–10 of 10 results
Soothe & Smooth, Mild Exfoliation
Now you don't have to suffer with itchy skin, no matter if you are looking at dry heat and air conditioning or if your skin becomes worse during winter. You are sure to find relief from dry patchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis plaques or other flaky, patchy dry skin conditions.How can you get around the discomfort of weather related skin conditions? First thing you need to do restore the health of your skin. Luckily, it is easy to rebuild healthy skin, if you have the right tools. Healthy skin must be properly cleaned, removing deep down particles, impurities and dirt from within pores in a gentle manner that does not cause damage to skin. Do you want to avoid dry winter skin, worsening of dry patchy skin conditions and spend your winter enjoying smooth comfortable skin that is healthy? If your skin has been depleted of any nutrients, these will need to be restored. Along with lacking moisture and the natural barrier function that allows proper oxygen flow and toxin elimination must be rebuilt. Then, it is a good idea to incorporate elements that will combat and protect against future damage. This will help you to protect your skin from the harsh, cold and damaging climate. If you have been dreading the winter weather and the dry winter skin that you know comes with it, this is your chance to take control and protect your skin. [tabs] [tab title="key attributes of ingredients"]
- Removes dead skin cells
- Helps restore skin from irritation, redness, soothes,
- Relieves dryness, and relieves insect stings, rashes and eczema.
- Full of polysaccharides that leave a protective moisturizing film on skin that protects against dryness and also many *lubricating fats that are very moisturizing.
- Contains defense building proteins that maintain skins natural barrier function.
- Wonderful pore cleanser, due to the saponins contained in it.
- Saponins are natural cleansers that gently remove dirt and oil from pores
- French Green Clay, Green Illite Clay is made up of iron oxides and decomposed plant matter,
- Works well with all skin types
- Rich in anti-oxidants, fights damaging effects of free radicals that cause premature ageing
- 100% natural bio-organic material used by European spas for slimming, remineralizing and draining
- Removes dead skin cells(exfoliation), unclog pores,
- Helps clear problem skin
- Useful as a spot treatment on skin eruptions
- Many swear by its detoxification properties for removing impurities, toxins, excessive oils.
- Contains micro-molecules for effective absorption
- Many claim that it is a powerful cellulite reducer(unsupported by science)
- Contains micro- & macro-minerals, montmorillonite, rich in algae, and other valuable elements that include: mineral oxides, potassium, dolomite, silica, magnesium, calcium, selenium, manganese, phosphorous, silicon and copper.
- Revitalizes skin,
- Stimulates circulation
- Strengthens & tones skin tissue
- Minimizes pore size
- Get smooth skin, healthy skin