Showing all 2 results
Ready to take the most important step in rebuilding the health of your hair? Replacing store bought shampoo with natural is a giant step for us all. To make this easier for you, we offer a variety of solid shampoo which not only eliminates harmful ingredients but also the harmful elements related to plastic packaging.
Look through the options, find the one that fits your needs and discover the many benefits of natural shampoo.
Lemon Sea & Honey Shampoo
Restorative, repairing natural shampoo that reverses hair loss. Filled with intense concentration of nutrients intended to reestablish elements vital to the health of your scalp, hair roots, hair follicle to give you healthy, thick hair naturally.Lemon SEA has been carefully formulated to encompass a large number of healing and restoring benefits to nourish and hydrate your hair; replace needed vitamins and minerals, seal the beneficial elements into the hair shaft, smooth down the cuticle and protect against future damage. We were able to achieve all of these factors in this Natural, Healthy, Lemon SEA & Honey Solid Shampoo Bar. You should have the ability to know that your shampoo does not contain extra toxins that leached from its plastic container. Lemon SEA is a solid, allowing it to go without plastic packaging. This makes it even better for knowing there are no harmful chemicals to leach into your product from plastic packaging and no toxic chemicals to leach poisons into our ground, water, ocean and food supply for the next 450-1000 years, threatening future generations.
- Your hair's outer layer is the cuticle.
- The condition of your hair is mainly defined by the condition of the cuticle.
- When the cuticle becomes damaged, the middle layer of your hair(cortex) loses its moisture, causing it to unravel, leading to split ends and damaged hair.
- Lemon SEA puts the moisture and nutrients back into the damaged cortex, sealing the damaged cuticle with the beeswax.
- Giving you smooth, thick hair naturally, giving your hair elasticity, manageability and healthy shine.
- When used to clean hair, dissolves buildup of product residue and sebum, cleansing the hair follicle and making dull, limp hair rejuvenated.
- Added to shampoo it will help treat dandruff, dry or oily and itchy scalp
- Useful topical ointment for range of conditions that include: acne, abscess, blister, cold sores, herpes, insect bites, oily skin, cradle cap, ringworm, skin infections
- Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, anti-viral, deodorant, fungicidal, insecticide
- Treats dandruff, fungal infections, insect bites, oily skin, skin rashes, sunburn, warts, wounds, scalp cleanser
- When used in shampoo & conditioners it helps to treat dandruff, dry scalp, excess oil and helps to retain moisture and shine
- Conditioning hair treatment
- Stimulates hair follicles resulting in hair growth both faster and stronger
- Used to provide relief dry skin & scalp
- Helps improve dandruff, combat oily hair and believed to slow prematurely graying of hair and hair loss
- Combined with other oils to treat additional problems related to scalp
- Used on scalp, in shampoo it will deter head lice and help with dandruff.
- Help with thinning hair, combat hair loss and strengthen hair follicles and well as help with oily scalp and hair issues.
- penetrates scalp easily, loosens and dissolves built up, accumulation of sebum that becomes hardened over time
- been proven to start hair renewal, benefiting people dealing with hair loss
- antibacterial properties help treat broken skin on scalp, has no color or odor and does not cause irritation and iodine helps with skin
- Hair-restorative and strong conditioner.
- Act as a natural conditioner, with continued use promoting hair growth and even repair split ends.
- Promotes healthy hair, control dandruff while supporting the healing and repair of tissue
- Strengthens, tightens and tones skin, muscles, hair follicles. Prevents hair loss
- Reduce sebum production
- Strong, healthy, shinning hair. Removes dandruff
- Add to shampoo, cleans excess oils from hair
- Promotes healthy, thick hair naturally
- Rich in nutrients like calcium, iodine, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, folate, choline, vitamin A, B1, C, D, E, K, vitamins B, B12, B2, polysaccharides