Acne Medications, both over the counter and prescriptions, provoke reactions that can range from mild to deadly. There are safe, effective, natural ways to get clear skin no medications required, why are these not the ones used most often?
Your skin, clothing, bedding are being bleached from topical creams.
You have to sign a contract promising you will use two forms of birth control. To have your prescription refilled, you have to provide proof that you are not pregnant every month.
Do you feel the benefits outweigh the risks?
What are the side effects of the acne medication you are currently using/considering?
Does the temporary effect of clearing up pimples in the hope of having flawless skin justify the damages that can be mildly destructive with some having potential of causing permanent disabilities to future children?
Acne & Pimple Spot Treatment Medication, Ointments & Creams
Known, Documented Side Effects of Topical medication:
- Allergic reaction
- Reduce melanin, lighten skin
- Bleach skin and hair
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin out
- Sensitive to sun, darkens sun exposed skin
- Dry chapped skin
Oral Acne Medications, Prescription Side Effect Risks
- Bacteria Clositium Difficle recurring in body, leading to GI function being continuously disrupted
- Toxins accumulate in body
- Women have recurring yeast infection (vaginal)
- Dental issues, permanent yellow/discolored teeth
- Discolored skin
- Suicidal tendencies
- Liver & kidney damage
- Hair loss
- Nausea, dizziness
- Loss libido
- Weight problems
- Irregular menstruation
- Tendencies for blood clot
- Skin pigmentation issues
- Eye problems
(An (unnamed) Acne Medication is believed to be one of the most dangerous medications prescribed)
- Doubled risk of conjunctivitis
- Decreased night vision
- Visual disturbances
- Irritated inflamed eyes
- Infant Death
Severe Birth Defects Associated with Acne Medication(Teratogenic, malformation of fetus)
- Premature birth
- Skull abnormality
- Ear abnormality including small and absent external auditory canal
- Eye abnormality include microphthalmia
- Facial dysmorphia
- Cleft palate
- CNS abnormalities
- Cranial nerve deficit
- Cardiovascular abnormality
- Thymus gland
- Parathyroid hormone deficiency
- Mental retardation
Many of the birth defects have resulted in death of the child
- The severity of the birth defects resulting from certain birth control prescriptions have resulted in the FDA enforcing in a Black Box label, the highest warning label before the drug is recalled. Because of the birth defects caused the FDA has created a program for women able to bear children. Women who have had tubal ligations are also required to follow the program since there is still a slim possibility of becoming pregnant. The program required 2 negative pregnancy tests submitted before allowed a prescription, counseling, a contract that requires 2 separate forms of birth control be used and a negative pregnancy test every month before receiving the months prescription. Prescription must be filled within 7 days of being written or voided due to possibility of becoming pregnant within that time
- Women unable to get pregnant and men must receive counseling and men must be counseled for risks of unprotected sex.
- There are some physicians that are trying to get this programs restrictions loosened up. Saying the FDA’s program to protect babies from being conceived while one or both parents are taking this drug is too inconvenient for their patients to receive this acne medication. Despite the obvious high risk to an innocent child who would be the one living with the pain, hardship and struggles of the side effects.
- If going to the doctors office 1x/month, filling a prescription within 7 days of receipt and being required to use two(2) forms of birth control is such an inconvenience, how convenient will it be for them to care 24/7 for a special needs, physically and/or mentally handicapped child? This child that was not asked for the miserable and painful life it will endure because their parent was not willing to take every precaution to ensure they were not born with such problems?
Why this medication is still being prescribed? If it does such horrible things, and we know it, why take any chance at all? Even ONE child born with these special needs, or having died from the severity of the associated birth defects should be enough to convince us all that the benefit of having clear skin did not justify the risk to the quality of the child’s life. Certainly not worth their life as a whole.
You can achieve clear skin no medication needed. You can have smooth, beautiful skin, safely and without risk to you or your unborn child.
At Spa Secrets 4 U, we offer extremely effective clear skin products that not only help clear up your skin but helps to rebuild your skin’s health, even able to reduce the appearance of acne scars, with just a little time, effort and certainly less money than the methods listed above.
Are you ready to get clear skin no medications?
Visit our Health and Beauty Shop
formulated for daily use and developed specifically to help you get rid of pimples, blemishes, even tone and texture to achieve clear skin.
Daily Skin Cleansers will help clear your skin, in the same, or less, time and effort as your current bath routine.
Repair, Rebuild & Protect, even helping reduce visible acne scars
You will be amazed at how quickly your skin becomes the smooth, clear, beautiful skin you have been striving for. It requires improving the health of your skin, unlike breaking down and attacking your skin as many current treatments do.